Re: PATCH: hppa support in boot-floppies

Richard Hirst <rhirst@linuxcare.com> writes:

>   This patch adds to the partial hppa support already in b-f.  The
> documentation certainly needs more work, but I do produce working
> images with these patches.

Very nice.  I have applied these. You didn't include a
debian/changelog entry so I made one for this.

For this very clean patch, you deserve the dubious honor of
debian-boot CVS write perms.  Use my PGP key from the debian keyring
to send me a username and password and I can set you up with an
account if you want one.

Is hppa releasing with Woody? Do you need an upload of 2.3.6 which
contains these changes so you guys can upload hppa boot-floppies?  Is
there any official developers building this (who can upload)?

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>