Re: Installer online help

"Chris Tillman" <tillman@azstarnet.com> writes:

> In my case I did end up finding a quick reference sheet on the web after my
> first few weeks of trying to get Debian installed. But it didn't include
> many of the commands that are available, and was bash-oriented, so it really
> wasn't much help.

That's a good point, but you should contribute to debian-doc about
such things.

You have to remember that boot-floppies is end of life.  I don't wanna
sink a lot of time and waste space on command-line help.  I don't
think it's worth it.  I don't think I'm being dismissive of i18n
either, because I also fear the bloat of root.bin, which i18n needs
every byte...

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>