Re: latest potato boot-floppy fails

I don't know wy you can't create a boot floppy, I wish I did.  To use your newly
installed system you can boot using the rescue disk.  I think you can do
somehting like:

: rescue root=/dev/hda1

Or wherever you installed your system. At the syslinux prompt.  Once you have it
the way you like it you can edit syslinux.conf which is on the rescue disk
(which is a DIS filesystem for i386 at least) so that you can boot automatically
with the floppy.

-David