cvs commit to base-config/lib by joeyh
time: Mon Jun 11 07:41:57 PDT 2001
* Added tzsetup, a tzconfig clone that uses debconf. Call it early in the
base-config process, to set up a time zone. This functionality is no
longer in the boot floppies.
* Tzsetup tickles an obscure debconf bug, so I'm afraid this package
needs a versioned dep on debconf.
* Call loadkeys with --quiet.
* Reconfigure console-data instead of calling no longer existing
* Fixed ordering of some of the run-parts scripts.
* Use new install-keymap command.
* Depend on console-data, passwd, and tasksel too, since it invokes all
removed: 0dbootstrap_settings 1console-tools
added: 00dbootstrap_settings 01console-tools 05tzconfig