Re: powermac boot-floppy patches

Ethan Benson <erbenson@alaska.net> writes:

> Here are several patches to fix some things up on powerpc/powermac:

All applied now.

> this will all build fine even with the current yaboot in unstable
> (1.2.1-1.1.1-1) but for the future `Make system bootable' and
> ybinwrapper to work we must have yaboot (>= 1.2.1-1.2-1).

Hopefully tht will come in soon.  Woulnd't we change debootstrap or
else the yaboot wrapper to call yabootconfig ?

> i have already sucessfully built the boot-floppies with these changes,
> and now the pmac root1440 disk is no longer trunicated.
>
> Adam are you still open to giving out CVS access?

Absolutely.  Send me (personally) a username and password with my key
off the Debian keyring, please.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>