Problem installing Potato on an Amiga 1200

This is regarding version 2.2.19 of the boot-floppies for Amiga:

I am unable to install potato (and because of the problems with the
m68k builds at the moment, I don't dare trying install testing or
unstable) on my Amiga 1200. I boot into the installation program, and
then ran the amiga-fdisk partitioner to create two partitions (hda2 for
the filesystem, hda3 for the swap, removing my old unused AmigaOS
partitions), but the installation program refuses to notice these new
partitions. The partitioning *is* done, since the AmigaOS partition
icons disappear when rebooting into AmigaOS, and the kernel boot log
shows that I have three partitions on hda when rerunning the installer.
I also am able to manually mount my AmigaOS paritition, so the hard
disk responds correctly.

Is there any known problems with the 2.2.19 version? Has anyone
performed an initial installation on an Amiga 1200 with it?

I have a 68040/40 with 32 Mbyte fast RAM, and a 1.2 Gbyte IDE disk.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html