Re: cvs commit to tasksel/debian by joeyh

Michael Bramer wrote:
> joey don't make this 'all in one task-package'

Please don't tell me what to do when you don't understand the new task
system.

The new task system will allow you to remove things from tasks, easily,
at install time.

> file server in one package. Or dialup-modem, dialup-isdn, dialup-dsl
> and don't alle dialup-software in one task...

We're talking about adding 2 pakages to the dialup task instead of
creating two entirely new tasks. Out of the other 10 or so package in the
dialup task, about 7 makes sense no matter what type of dialup system
you are on.

>    - mac-file-server
>    - nfs-file-server
>    - ftp-file-server
>    - http-file-server
>    - afs-fileserver
>    - rsync-fileserver
>    - tftpd-fileserver

If you want this level of granularity, you know where to find dselect.

--
see shy jo