Re: Problem with boot install of Woody (Testing) "Couldn't download adduser"

"Yom, Francis" <fyom@symmsys.com> writes:

> Thanks,
>
> Pardon the personal mail Adam.  I know you must be inundated.  I didn't
> know about this list so I appreciate it :-)
>
> Can I help with finding a solution?  I'd love it if the "unstable"
> selection worked.
>
> As for now, what should I do to net install Debian?

Unless you are a tester or a debugger, you SHOULD NOT be using the
woody boot-floppies.

Please install from Potato and then upgrade to woody if you want.

We need to put a big fat warning on the boot-floppies...

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>