woody floppy test

I tried the floppies with the 5/18 date from http.us, didn't get very
far. Unformatted ramblings follow.

I used the "compact" floppy set. The top-level floppies didn't have the
3c59x driver compiled in, and I wanted to avoid burning 3 driver
floppies.

The install process asked me for the driver floppy anyway. ISTR that the
potato install asks whether you want to bother with it.

DHCP config failed completely. First, dhclient seemed to be looking for
/var/dhcp so it could write dhclient.leases. I created that directory,
then it returned various errors:

  expr: not found
  [: 2: unexpected operator
  socket: Address family not supported by protocol
  Make sure to set CONFIG_PACKET=y and CONFIG_FILTER=y in your kernel config

--
Mike Stone