cvs commit to tasksel by joeyh
time: Thu May 17 19:02:02 PDT 2001
* Added support for task description files.
* Read in /usr/share/tasksel/debian-tasks.desc as a task description
* Added makedesc.pl, a program to generate a task description file from
a set of task descriptions.
* Got rid of all the name prettification code since it is no longer used
* Killed filterdescription, the task packages in woody actually don't
have that problem anymore.
* Don't move cursor to the right after a task is selected.
* Removed unused tasksel.man from source package (keep pod).
* Fixed an obscure bug if a task package happened to be the last thing in
the available file.
* Enable debug mode by default, but turn it off when building from the
* Use "Section:" fields to break tasks into different sections. Have a
hardcoded list of default sections, with a defined order; remaining
sections get added to the end, in alphabetical order. Sections that
don't match "tasks-*" are ignored.
* "tasksel install foo bar baz" as a replacement for "apt-get install
task-foo task-bar task-baz"
* Increase the size of the "apt-get install" command line buffer.
changed: Makefile README TODO data.c data.h slangui.c tasksel.c tasksel.man tasksel.pod