Re: boot-floppies 2.2.25 with i386 2.2.19 upgrade

That is not right.  Please understand, I cannot see the hard drives
because the scsi controler is not being loaded on boot.  That means that
Configure Device Driver Modules will not work.  I have no drives at this
time.

Brian

Brian Schramm
brian@schramms.yi.org    ICQ 104442754  AIM schrammbrian