Re: boot-floppies 2.2.25 with i386 2.2.19 upgrade

I have a problem.  I need to reconize the tekram scsi controler card on
install because that is where my drives are.  I just tried your boot disks
and I still cannot see the drives.  Is there a way to do this?  If not is
there a way I can build my own disks so I can see them?

Thanks

Brian Schramm
brian@schramms.yi.org    ICQ 104442754  AIM schrammbrian
www.linuxexpert.org