Re: di: seperate preperation and installation phases

Thierry Laronde wrote:

> It could seem that I'm reinventing the wheel, but I have found that even
> when facing a huge task, it takes me less time to do it by myself than
> trying to convince others that it is worth working on it /*sigh*/.

Yea, i know how you feel, it seems that there are a few of us that are
going in our own direction.

It would be good if we could organise ourselves a bit better, maybe some
of us that have been going our own way should try and document (what we
have done/what we intend to do) as a first step to possibly pooling our
efforts.

Glenn