Re: libc reduction and powerpc/apus woody boot floppies.

Hello Sven,
This is VERY important!!!
> On Thu, May 03, 2001 at 06:21:36PM +0200, Giorgio Terzi wrote:
>> 6) Tried to sobstitute the small library with the standard big libc2.2.2
>>    Test Succeded: the image began to bootstrap another time.
>
> Yes, i guess this is the real problem, ...
>
> Ben Collins (the libc maintainer) seems to think that this behavior is
> because you are using the wrong libc will linking the busybox executable.

I must apologize.
Sorry, i wasn't clear in my explanation.
When i wrote "standard version" about busybox i was meaning:

"the version taken from busybox debian package that is automatically
added when boot-floppyes are build"!

>From the 4th step to end of my past e-mail i haven't used nothing
of build by myself!

I am very, very sorry.