One Network Install disk for Woody!

It is my sincerest hope that the Debian developers concerned with
building the new Debian installation disks will consider the concept
of building a easy to use - one network install disk system.

This in addition to the plans for hardware autodetection,
2.4 kernel installation, and an improved interface would be
an asset to the entire community.

I can hardly wait to see what you all come up with then the time
is ready for the release of this new material.  I think extremely
good things are in store for us all.

Thank you for you time.

Sincerely,

Charles C. Ebert