Re: woody bf gunzip bugs

> I just submitted a bug against busybox. gunzip and/or zcat are broken.  This
> breaks debootstrap, so we still haven't been able to complete an install.

I submitted a patch for kernel.sh which may address this.  Is your gzip problem
the same as the one I addressed?  If so, maybe we should change the debootstrap scripts
so they aren't dependent on gzip default behavior, but instead tell gzip what to
do explicitly.

Here is what I submitted:
FIX:  I simply added the '--no-name' flag to gzip and the scripts works fine.

and then another individual said it would be better to use the '--stdout' flag.

James Strandboge