Re: new potato boot-floppies

On Sun, Apr 15, 2001 at 08:29:26PM -0700, Andrew Sharp wrote:
> boot-floppies build system works.  ~:^)  Contrary to popular myth,
> 2.2r2 can't be obsolete until r3 is released.  It hasn't been
> released, has it?  Believe it or not, I'm trying to help out here.

It has been finalized.  I believe it should be out this time tomorrow.

> "Note that this link used to point to a 2.2.17 based floppy I built
> a while ago that really wasn't all that useful."

My impression was that the 2.2.17 floppy had the input problems, and
had been downgraded back to a 2.2.16 based one.  Oops.  Sorry.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz                           Debian GNU/Linux Developer
Monta Vista Software                              Debian Security Team