Re: Kernel for woody

In reference to a message from David Whedon, dated Mar 27:
> I noticed that I should have built idepci and compact kernel flavors with
> gcc272.   I didn't have it installed on the machine I built them on at the time.
> The pcmcia modules I just built I did use 272, that is why I noticed I had
> missed it on the flovors.

Er...

You need to use the same compiler to build the kernel and the pcmcia modules,
otherwise you'll get mismatched symbols. can you either rebuild the
kernel with 272 or pcmcia with whatever new compiler you have?

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>
http://www.TauSq.org/