Re: new kernel images uploaded

David Whedon <dwhedon@gordian.com> writes:

> I built a release of boot-floppies 2.2.22 for i386. Current cvs will build fine
> as long as you grab a copy of all 4 2.2.19pre17 debs.  Where will we build the
> release for 2.2.r3?

But lacks the pcmcia-modules still, so I backed that out, unfortunately.

>  The resulting archive is quite large.  I could transfer it
> from my machine to ftp.debian.org in probably 2 or 3 hours, is there a better
> way?

I have a potato machine and a T1 line available so I am able to do the
source builds and binary for i386.  2.2.21 was never uploaded so I did
that one instead.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>