Can't load device driver modules from floppy

	Hi, I'm trying to install debian 2.2r2 on my machine and I'm unable
to load device driver modules when I click on configure Device Driver
Modules.  I get an error saying "Cannot mount the floppy. Stop." "No
modules were found in /target/lib/modules/2.218pre21 that could be
configured. Please install the modules first."  I created four device
driver disks using driver-1.bin through driver-4.bin and dd.  I have
also tried using rawrite.  I'm trying to load a module for my 3com 509
ethernet card.  any help would be apppreciated.
-Brian Ledbetter