udma66 <-> ide

The new makefile setup for woody is really nice and clean, unfortunately is
becomes less clean if we want to map the kernel-image-2.2.19pre17-ide to the
'udma66' flavour.

Possible Solutions:
1. kernel-image-2.2.19pre17 is renamed to kernel-image-2.2.19pre17
 - Herbet probably has a reason to call the package ide rather than udma66, and
   the makefile structure of boot-floppies isn't a very good reason to tell him
   to change it.

2. udma66 flavor is renamed to ide flavour
 - This is what I have temporarily done, feels reasonably clean, though it might
   confuse users. I haven't updated the documentation yet.

3. hack the nice makefiles and/or shell scripts so as to map udma66 to ide
 - ick.  This is possible to do, not all that hard even, but I fear it will
   cause confusion and undo a lot of good reorganization that has gone on.

Anybody care?

David