Re: problems with new cciss (smartarray 5300) driver

At what point does it not detect the drive? If you can fdisk it, mke2fs it at
the shell, can you mount it?  If so you probably don't need to manipulate it
with the installer.  However, it would be nice to figure out why the installer
can't detect it.  DO you see any interesting messages on the other vc's?

David