Re: vga problem - reg

Hi,

I don't know of any specific issues with that particular setup.  What exactly is
going wrong?

Here are some general pointers that may help:

Find the appropriate xserver for your card ('apt-cache search xserver-'),
install it.  The package 'xf86setup' has a program XF86Setup. XF86Setup should
be able to lead you through the configuration.

David