Re: whats with modutils-basic udeb ?

We're still waiting for it to appear in the archive.  Wichert is working on it.
though I don't know when it will appear:
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=83608&repeatmerged=yes

In the meantime I just put a version that will probably work at:
http://people.debian.org/~dwhedon/

I changed the name from modutils-udeb (what I used to call it) to modutils-basic
(what it will be called when it appears in the archive).  Shouldn't have messed
anything up, just thought I'd let you know in case something is wierd.

David