boot-floppies/utilities/bf-utf/ now a package

I made a package of the bf-utf dir.  This isn't the ideal solution but it will
work.  The only thing that is stopping me from uploading it is I don't know what
the copyright on unifont.bdf is.  ucs.bdf is in the public domain, but I didn't
see anything in unifont.bdf.  Anyone?

In the meantime I have the package apt-get'able at:

deb http://people.debian.org/~dwhedon/debian/ ./
deb-src http://people.debian.org/~dwhedon/debian/ ./

Package: bf-utf-source
Architecture: all
Depends:
 This package contains bdf fonts needed to build the international version of
 boot-floppies.  These fonts used to be in boot-floppies cvs but pserver
 had difficulty with such large files.  The files are now in their own package.
 .
 If you aren't building boot-floppies you probably don't need this package.

David