Re: language chooser, pserver problems

Sun, Mar 11, 2001 at 10:47:47PM +0100 wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 11, 2001 at 12:13:01PM -0800, David Whedon wrote:
> > Can bf-utf files be removed? Can these fonts be recreated by adding an
> > appropriate build-depends to boot-floppies?
>
> We can do that provided there is a package containing these fonts.
I can do this, any idea how these fonts were created?  A binary only font package
would be silly.

> Otherwise - please don't. I'm buying a new computer tommorow and will
> hopefully immediately start working on language chooser :-)
>
> > Anyone? I've gotten some response from debian-admin about the pserver
> > problem, but so far we have been unable to fix it.
>
> I've seen someone suggesting raising ulimit for pserver. Has this been done?

tried doubling it, that didn't work.  I've tried to get the contents of certain
logs that aren't readable by me to get more clues, but so far no response.  I
think removing them from cvs is the way to go.

David