Re: cvs.debian.org pserver problem continued

David Whedon <dwhedon@gordian.com> writes:

> We are still getting the dreaded pserver problem.  There are at least 2 people
> who want to work on woody boot-floppies, and cannot:
[...]
> The directory it dies has some big files:

I even tried to get those big file by hand via the web-interface and also
created the CVS/* entries by hand but i still get the error.

> Here is my attempt to fix the problem.  I simply doubled the limits, there
> may be a better way of choosing a new limit.  I can't test this so I don't
> know if it will work, though I am hopeful this will fix it.  The file in
> question can be accessed on cvs.debian.org in the directory indicated below.
>

> --- /org/cvs.debian.org/cvswrapper	Mon Feb 26 16:36:36 2001

Sorry, but i don't understand. How can i get this file und how should i use
it?

--
Until the next mail...,
Stefan.