Re: cvs problems using cvs co -r woody boot-floppies -still there

Alas, to use 'ext' I believe you need a developer account.

This is a pain and my hands are tied. We will have to wait until admin finds a
moment to look into it.

The best thing I can suggest for you to do in the meantime if you want to help
out is to look at:
http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/

There is much to do.  I do hope that once this cvs problem is fixed that you
come back to -boot though :-).

-David