Re: cvs problems using cvs co -r woody boot-floppies

This problem has been around for a week or two and it should be fixed as it is
preventing people from working on boot-floppies.

Problem is with woody branch (at least)
$ cvs co -r woody boot-floppies
(dies for me exactly as shown later in this message)

The problem shows itself when trying to use 'pserver'.
CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debian-boot
CVSROOT=:pserver:dwhedon@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debian-boot

Using 'ext', however, I have no problem checking them out.
CVSROOT=:ext:dwhedon@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debian-boot

Doesn it have something to do with this file being so large?
boot-floppies/utilities/bf-utf/ucs.bdf

Hopefully we can get this fixed.

David