[no subject]

greetings,

I ran into difficulty installing release 2.2. The bootfloppy creator failed.
Installing to boot from the hard disk also failed. Seems to be a problem with
the bootfloppy creator(?). Message to the effect that a boot floppy could not
be created was given. Disks checked out ok. I think the boot from hard disk
failed due to the size of the disk. Help would be appreciated.

System specs:

cpu:        AMD 750
mainboard:  Asus A7V bios 1004 ~aug 2000
hard drive: Western digital 20 GB
memory:     128 mb

I have been using disk images burned to cd. They seem ok.

Objective: Dual boot operationg system with NT 4.0 on primay & debian booting
from floppy. Later converting to debian entirely.

Thanks

Dan