Boot Disks

I haven't yet downloaded the latest debian distribution as I wanted to find
out how I could make the boot disks, and apparently I should be contacting
you to find out (accordng to www.debian.org/distrib).  I currently do not
have any version of Linux installed, and my only previous linux experience
was with the SlakWare version which includes the RAWRITE tool.
Unfortunately, I am running NT with NTFS as my only file system, and the
RAWRITE tool will not run on this configuration (my only option for
slakware, I suppose, is to burn that onto a CD-Rom, then boot up a DOS
floppy with CD-Rom support).  I'd be interested in trying the debian dist
out if I could be sure I would be able to install it.

Thank You,
Rob Wilkens
http://www.robwilkens.com