Re: d-i: status and where to go from here

> * The system needs a great deal of polish. There are little things in
>   cdebconf like the way it doesn't tell what menu item is default, and
>   of course a slang or curses frontend would be flashier, but I'm really
>   talking more about polishing the flow from one bit to another, and the
>   gestalt. For example, when you boot up right now, you see a main menu
>   like this:

If you haven't done so, please add things like this to the cdebconf TODO
list as you see them. I just finished with several weeks of traveling
and hope to have more time to work on these things soon.

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>
http://www.TauSq.org/