Exploring the Debian boot-floppies package

                The Philadelphia Area Debian Society (PADS)

                Exploring the Debian boot-floppies package

          Wednesday 21 February 2001, 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM

          Chris Fearnley, Chief Technology Officer, LinuxForce Inc.

          User Friendly Consulting
          1420 Walnut Street (suite #816)
          Philadelphia, PA

   The boot-floppies package provides the infrastructure for building
   Debian's boot/rescue disks. We will explore how the package works to
   discover how to make our own custom disks.

   Social Dinner

   Attendees are invited to gather for dinner prior to the meeting at 6:30
   PM at Passage to India on Walnut, between 12th & 13th (1320 Walnut

Christopher J. Fearnley     |   LinuxForce Inc.
cjf@LinuxForce.net          |   Chief Technology Officer
http://www.LinuxForce.net   |   Design Science Revolutionary
               "Dare to be Naïve" -- Bucky Fuller