Re: [paul@miraclefish.com: Missing page on debian.org?]

On Wed, Feb 14, 2001 at 03:21:57AM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> >   http://www.debian.org/releases/2.2/i386/cfdisk.txt
> >
> > is blank (and referenced as required reading for 1st time installers:(
>
> The problem was using a sparc util-linux which doens't have that
> file.  Fixed.
>
> I've updated www-master with a new version.  Could someone please
> check that, espcially the internationalized PDFs and such?  I built
> this one on klecker rather than my rather slow home box, so I'm not
> sure if it's kosher, really.

It would be a lenghty operation to check each document's contents... and it
would require speakers of several languages. The links didn't seem to have
broken more than the usual[1], and if something else has, I guess we'll get
reports about it <shrug> :)

[1] http://people.debian.org/~treacy/urlcheck/releases/potato.en
    http://people.debian.org/~treacy/urlcheck/releases/potato