Re: call for volunteers -- woody boot-floppies

On Wed, Feb 14, 2001 at 01:07:56AM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> OTOH, we do want to freeze woody prior to July, so we're going to need
> to hobble along with boot-floppies for one more release -- woody.
Will we need another set for potato or only for woody?

> Please help me out.  Otherwise, god knows when we'll be able to
> release woody!
Sorry, can not help you out with your problems, but I will try to make them
build on the m68k buildd machine, that way m68k could stay a supported arch
even while I will be moving.

The biggest problem (besides a missing loop device???) are the boot-floppies
dependancies (for woody). Many packages have moved into the pool, make check
is failing for me, since it does not search them in the pool. There must be
another solution than copying those files manually to the local or Incoming
directory? Do we still need glibc-pic? I can not find that package for m68k.
Shouldn't that be libc6-pic?

Christian
--
First they ignore you. Then they laugh about you. Then they fight you.
And then you win. [Mahatma Gandhi]