Re: call for volunteers -- woody boot-floppies

David Whedon wrote:
> I remember this script posted to debian-boot a month or so ago, but can't find
> the post.  If anyone can direct me to it I'll be thier friend.

I assume you mean Aj's base-building  script.

Aj has promised to make it into a proper debian package, but I don't
think that's happened yet.

> > > - integrate AJ's dynamic base building package
> > >   /usr/bin/ld: /tmp/,mklibs.2558/lib-so: undefined versioned symbol
> > >     name fegetexceptflag@GLIBC_2.1

I can't imageine why aj's script could be calling mklibs.sh, so I
assumed this was a typo on aph's part and he meant to paste the error
message in the previous bullet point.

I've fixed mklibs.sh, I think.

--
see shy jo