Re: Debian CVS: in boot-floppies:

Ben Collins wrote:
> Actually, what I am going to do is take over this script, and have it
> installed with libc6-pic. It will then be guranteed to work with that
> version. Then boot-floppies can work with this however it wants to. I'll
> accept and fix whatever bug reports come about.

Have you talked with Marcus? He had agreed to make a standalone package
of it. Not that I are what package it goes in; I just want to see it in
a package, asap, so I can stop bothering with it. :-)

However putting it in libc6-pic won't solve all the problems, since it
has similar fragile code for the pic slang libraries, and more could
conceivably be added for other libraries.

--
see shy jo