Re: French installation document corrections

On Sat, 10 Feb 2001, Eric VB wrote:

> OK, but if the info isn't publicly available, how do you want people to
> fix the errors ? Does Marc's message report *all* problems ?

As someone else pointed out, the list of the found problems with the
French documentation only, but only the problem that I didn't fix in my
patch and only the problem that I did find, are here:

   http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot-0102/msg00165.html

Now, please be assured that when someone fixes those I will reprint a
manual and see if some additional bugs are present :)

I am however unable, yet, to fix those since they seem to require a bit of
knowledge of SGML / DebianDoc / LaTeX interactions and that is a bit too
much for me for now :(