Re: Hurd CD scripts

Philip Charles <philipc@copyleft.co.nz> writes:

> The scripts that were used to create the HURD E1 cd-roms can be downloaded
> from the index page of http://www.copyleft.co.nz (at the bottom).
>
> There are two sets of CD scripts, one for each CD.  These are very much ad
> hock creations incorporating work-a-rounds which will change as the HURD
> develops and the migration to the pool scheme progresses.  They were
> developed from a version taken from cvs some months ago.
>
> The boot disks scripts are straight forward.  If the files in the tarball
> are copied on top of boot-floppies 2.2.17 (the version in potato) then the
> HURD boot floppies can be created.  May be someone might like to
> incorporate this into the main stream boot floppies.

I need this in unified diff form.  Since this is for woody, not
potato, I woudl prefer a diff against the woody branch of the
boot-floppies CVS area, or, failing that, a patch against the latest
CVS for the potato CVS area, which may patch relatively cleanly
against the woody branch (dunno).

Anyhow, any sort of patch file will do, but in the form it is, it's
too much work for me to apply it.

Can any hurd porters make a committment to work on woody boot-floppies?