Debian Boot CVS: joeyh

CVSROOT:	/cvs/debian-boot
Module name:	debian-installer
Changes by:	joeyh	01/01/31 20:06:46

Modified files:
	build          : Makefile
Added files:
	build          : syslinux.cfg

Log message:
* no longer make image direct to floppy, build a floppy.img instead
* no longer put ext2fs on the floppy, use msdos fs. The reasons it is used
for the boot floppies (flexability, mostly) still hold true. (Also,
I could not figure out how to make lilo properly run on a loopback
mounted ext2fs, although I'm sure some option would let it know the end
target is a floppy..)
** This has not been tested at all, I have no clue if it boots properly. **
* sparse superblocks can't hurt the initrd
* added ext2fs fs overhead FUZZ variable (ugh)
* update kernel-image-di version (ugh)
* fix upx conditional
* removed bashisms