No Keyboard when booting the powerPC bootdisk

Hi!

I´m having a "little" problem, when booting from the dick, found in

/install/powermac/boot-floppy-hfs.img

on the official Debian-CD.

I don´t have any access to my keyboards (one is connected to the ADB,
the other to the USB port of my PowerMacintosh 4400).

Some time ago, I downloaded an earlier version of the bootdisk, based
on kernel 2.2.17 which workes fine with both ADB and USB keyboard,
but I can´t use this disk for setting up the modules of Debian 2.2r2.

Thanks in advance for your kind help
 John