Re: Debian Boot CVS: dwhedon

We have a less crippled system now, I still haven't gotten my 3c509 module to
load, odd.  Anyway, to get it to fit on the floppy I needed to build cdebconf
without the slang frontend.  I think the text frontend should be all we have on
the single floppy version.  It is completely functional, and there are more
important things to put on the disk (with the slang frontend I could only fit
the 'base' udebs on.)

-David