boot-floppies woody branch created

I've created the woody branch for the boot-floppies.  It's a little
unusual to use a branch for this, since it's ultimately going to be
the mainline, but for now, I figured it would be best not to disrupt
the translators and porters.

The branch is simply called woody.  To update a checked out copy:

  cvs -q up -r woody -d -P

To checkout a new copy:

  cvs co -r woody boot-floppies

I really really need help with this.  People need to start picking off
items from todo, assigning to themselves, and starting on it.

In a few weeks I'm going to reverse the situation and put woody on the
branch (if anyone is still working on it) and make the trunk to be
woody.  If it is deemed useful, I will periodically merge in stuff
from the trunk (potato) to the branch, although I doubt this will be
worth bothering with.