Re: [patch] bogl memset_var for 32 bpp screen

On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 11:12:53AM +0800, ha shao wrote:
> > Could you please look in to using the bogl-bterm package in the archive
> > instead of the included bogl in CVS?  It should work fine, although you'll
> > have to fiddle a little to do the font reduction.
> >

> The same thing. To see the bug, start bterm and then run 'clear'.
> The default background of bterm is white (weird). But it will be
> cleared to black cuz the mask is 0, everything will be 0.

Sorry for not being clear - yes, I know that bterm has the same bug.
I'd appreciate it if someone on this list would look into using the
bogl and bterm in that package, so that we can scrap the one in
debian-boot CVS; having both makes me nervous about lost work.

Dan