Re: question regarding 'add modules from floppy disk'

Dans un message du 10 jan à 19:34, Adam Di Carlo écrivait :
> Is there any way to take the "load modules from a floppy disk" step
> and make it less obtrusive?  For instance, it should perhaps be an
> alternate standing alone to the "configure device drivers" step.
> As I read it, it needs to run prior to "configure device drivers" so
> that you can configure the module you just loaded with modconf, right?

This step allows to add some modules from a floppy (e.g a binary device
driver) to the list of modules displayed in modconf.

Personnally I do not think a single question bothers the user that much.
And I think the result is worth it.

Of course, I am completely ready to modify some things to reduce your
concerns. But I cannot see how to modify the code to make it less
intrusive without hiding it from the user.

Regards,

--
Guillaume Morin <guillaume.morin@alcove.fr>