2.2r3 preparation

Well, I have 2.2r3 pretty much ready to ship on the boot-floppies
side.

I'm hoping we can get the preparation done so we're ready to go.

The only thing in proposed updates that looks relevant to me is the
new kernels, 2.2.18 (rather than the pre21 version).  Clearly we need
the PCMCIA stuff and the idepci/compact kernels.  I also had some
other problems identified on those that I think need to get fixed,
such as BSD disklabel support for the idepci/compact flavors, and
serial console on any i386 images it can fit on.

I also just uploaded a new base-config for stable, which will need
porting.

I will probably upload boot-floppies 2.2.21 w/o waiting for the
kernels to settle, just to get it out and in case folks wanna get out
2.2r3 w/o waiting for the kernels.

Anyone working on this, then?  BenC ?  Anthony?