Re: library deduction again

On Thu, Jan 11, 2001 at 12:05:44PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
> Has anyone successfully build the boot floppies on a unstable box? I am
> trying to figure out if I am just using mklibs.sh wrong, or if it is
> broken with the new libc.

It's definitely not prepared to build the new glibc. glibc is stressing the
code, and the way things work with glibc is changing every new point
release. I will see that I can put some time aside to take a look at it, but
first I have to get current glibc libs (and the pic files, which are too
huge for me to get them over modem, so via zip from uni).

Thanks,
Marcus

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de