graphical frontend committed (preliminary)

I've got a rough sketch of the framebuffer based frontend in CVS now -
it requires libbogl-dev to build.  Get the one in incoming if you do it
before dinstall on the 27th.  Must be run as root, obviously, since it
hammers on the framebuffer.

Oh, and currently you'll need helvR10.bdf from the bogl source package
in your current directory when you run it.  I'll fix that in a future
release, once I have a better idea what font to use as standard.

Currently, it can handle note, string, multiselect, and boolean
questions - enough to get a feel for it.  The interface on booleans is
wrong - I want to use two radio buttons, but that means adding a widget
to bogl.  I'll do that in a few days.  I don't really like the
multiselects, either, but I'll think about that too.  I'm strongly
considering a more extensible widget architecture for bogl, at the risk
of a little bloat.

Comments on the code are welcome, and especially comments on the
interface.  Does anyone know a good way to draw disabled-looking text?
And do people think that rounder-looking buttons would be worth the
effort?  Any better preferences for fonts?

I made one change to the mouse handling code - if GPM is running, or if
the unified mouse driver is present and has at least one mouse, we skip
the mouse detection and use what we have.  Does this sound ok?  I know
that what this means for my laptop is that the trackpad won't work; I
could easily try for PS/2 also before feeling the need to put up a
progress bar, since probing the serial ports is the only really time
consuming bit.

Dan