Re: UDMA66 boot problem/HPT370

Jon Branch wrote:

> Hi Alexander
>
> Sorry no solution from me. I'm faced with a near identical problem using the HPT 370 on-board controller with a 2theMax BX7 +100 motherboard (actually with five of them). So I'll be interested to see the solution if/when you get one.
>
> Regards

I read up the HPT370 today, its supposed to be supported in the 2.2
kernel series (post 2.2.16 i think).

It should be handled by the hpt366 driver, which is supported by the
udma66 flavour, you could check the version of the kernel included in
the boot-floppies you used, or try the latest release.

Glenn