Re: translating boot-floppies to Dutch

On Sun, Dec 17, 2000 at 04:48:52PM +0100, Ivo Timmermans wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to start on translating the boot floppies to Dutch.  I
> asked around, and a few people are interested in helping.
>
> Is the potato boot floppy set a good place to start, or will the set
> for woody be so much different that it will be outdated very quickly?

I'm dealing with the french translation of boot-floppies. I think woody won't come out too early so it looks like a cool place to start. Plus you gonna learn *lots* of interesting stuff !

Cheers,

Eric

--
Eric.VanBuggenhaut@AdValvas.be
http://www.eric.ath.cx

Please don't send proprietary format documents, I can't (and don't want to) open them.
Appreciated are open-source formats like .txt or .rtf. Dvi, ps or tex files are welcome.